Use this plugin to hide admin menu items like Posts, Comments, Users, etc
This makes it easier for your clients to navigate WordPress, no distractions, leave only those options that are required.
- Select which menu entries you want to hide in Settings->Clean Admin UI
- Refresh page to see effect
- Upload the
clean-admin-uidirectory to the
Clean Admin UIthrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress end select which items to hide.
Contributors & Developers
“Clean Admin UI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- UI update to better show refresh link after changes
- Added option to hide plugins, appearance end dashboard (for WordPress 2.7 and higher)
- Database versioning
- Better update handling
- Updated to comply with WordPress WP_DEBUG code guidance
- Removed bug where menu item Pages remained visible
- Added option to hide: Media
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 3.2.1
- Added legacy layer, supporting WordPress 2.8 and higher
- Updated screenshot
- Added page refresh link, removed auto hiding of update message
- Initial release of plugin.