Classroom library plugin to catalog books and create a check in/out system for students.
Quick entry of publications: Using the built-in barcode lookup, you can use a scanner or enter a barcode to pull book details from OpenLibrary.org automatically – no API keys needed!
Visual directory: Use a shortcode to place your library listing on any page you’d like!
- Upload the classroom-library plugin to your site and activate it!
- Add new publications manually or by looking them up using the built-in barcode search (uses OpenLibrary.org).
- Add the [bookshelf] shortode to any page you’d like the library to appear.
- Check available copies out and check borrowed books back in from individual publication pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Classroom Library” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Classroom Library” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.1.1 (August 19, 2022)
- Fix: better sanitization
- Tweak: link to local image for missing cover
- Misc: better documentation and imagery for .org listing
0.1.0 (August 17, 2022)
- Initial plugin release