Written for yoga studios and other educational facilities that are focused on registration based classes.
ClassDex is a robust system that brings together student contact information, class details,
class registration, payment tracking, and basic accounting reports.
Integration with Mailchimp automatically sends student emails to a mailing list.
Integration with Cart66 enables easy online registration and payment for classes.
To Install ClassDex
- Download the classdex.zip file
- Extract the zip file so that you have a folder called ‘classdex’
- Upload the ‘classdex’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings before you use ClassDex.
- It is strongly recommended that you also install Cart66 for full functionality.
- It is strongly recommended that you use the Google Chrome browser when working with ClassDex.
Contributors & Developers
“ClassDex” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Waiver now expires after one year.
- NEW: Email class list is now an option.
- NEW: Notes field added for customers.
- FIXED: Improved design integration with WordPress 4.0
- FIXED: Updated integration with Cart66 to work with Cart66 version 184.108.40.206.
- FIXED: Repaired integration with Cart66 version 220.127.116.11.
- NEW: Added Unpaid and Partial as payment status descriptions.
- NEW: Improved Browse feature includes advanced search options and sorting with dataTables
- NEW: Added payment confirmation notifications for full and partial payment
- FIXED: Edit Class permissions restricted to admin
- NEW: Added custom ClassDex css for the front end.
- FIXED: Generalized style of shortcode displays.
- FIXED: Removed improper shortcode usage.
- NEW: Added clarifying text to the class waiver.
- NEW: Replaced class pagination with dataTables functionality and quick search.
- NEW: Flexible descriptions for class display shortcodes.
- NEW: Shortcodes renamed to be more general and descriptive.
- NEW: Flexible account names.
- NEW: Flexible discount rates.
- FIXED: Removed for_teachers argument from display_classes function.
- FIXED: Cleaned up footer and table styles.
- FIXED: Disappearing z-out settings resolved.
- NEW: Setting option for email address to send Z-Out reports to.
- FIXED: Local timezone pulls directly from WordPress settings – timezone_string
Initial release with a limited ability to customize