Give your users an idea of what a page template looks like before they choose it.
Created by Make Do, this plugin that takes over the ‘add new’ page screen, and displays a visual picker to let you choose the page hierarchy and the page template.
For usage instructions check out the screenshots.
If you are using this plugin in your project we would love to hear about it.
- Backup your WordPress install
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Clarity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bug on options page
- Updated readme file
- Initial WordPress repository release