ClaimIt is a simple WordPress plugin to claim your website on Google, Bing, Alexa, Yandex, Pinterest, Webutation and Web Of Trust (WOT).
Note that when using a CDN with your website, the meta tags could not update correctly. In this case, you should disable your CDN or flush the cache while you verify your website.
- Ads the required meta tags to verify your website on Google Webmaster Central.
- Ads the required meta tags to verify your website on Bing Webmaster Center.
- Ads the required meta tags to verify your website on Alexa.com.
- Ads the required meta tags to verify your website on Webutation.net.
- Ads the required meta tags to verify your website on Web Of Trust (WOT).
- Download the “claimit.x.x.x.zip” file.
- Go to your WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Close to the top of the page, click the Upload link.
- Press the Browse button and find the file you downloaded in the first step; normally “claimit.x.x.x.zip”.
- Press the Install Now button to continue.
- Click on the Activate Now button.
- Go to a page on your website and check if the images are lazy loading correctly.
- Is ClameIt safe to use
ClameIt is safe to use, but if you experience any issues, simply uninstall it and everything should be back to normal.
Contributors & Developers
“ClaimIt” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Redesigned the interface.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Added Pinterest Verification.
- Fixed a bug that could stop the Bing option from working.
- Added a Webutation.net option to the Webmaster section.
- No recorded changes.