- Author: grafchitaru
- Project URI: http://grafchita.ru/blog/category/cites-this/
- License: GPL 2. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
The plug-in adds a field in which the citation for citing, viewing of this of citations under a spoiler, and as buttons of social bookmarks and services in which one click it is possible posting the citation from a blog contains on a blog.
The Cite-This plugin is copyright © 2011 with GNU General Public License by grafchitaru.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The next version or later:
1. The possibility of replacing references output instead of an anchor (part of it, framed by the symbols # #).
To use Cite-This, you will need:
- an installed and configured copy of WordPress version 3.0.x, 2.9.x, 2.8.x, 2.7.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x (Cite-This will also work with the equivalent versions of WordPress MU.)
- FTP or SFTP access to your web host
- Download the Cite-This archive in zip or gzipped tar format and extract the files on your computer.
- Create a new directory named
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to upload the contents of your Cite-This archive to the new directory that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the Cite-This plugin.
- In the editor of a theme (a file single.php) to add a line
<? php widget_grafchitaru ();?>after a line
<? php the_content ();?>
- Configure the plugin and add it to the plugin settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Cite-This-Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Plugin release. Operate all the basic functions.