This plugin can be used to display tickers from Cision.
The shortcode [cision-ticker] can either be used by adding it to the content field of any post or by using the do_shortcode function in one of your templates.
At the moment the shortcode will only render the associated label with price and currency for each ticker.
If there is other data that you need to display, please contact me and perhaps we can make a small addition for this.
If you run into any trouble, don’t hesitate to add a new topic under the support section:
You can also try contacting me on slack.
- Upload custom-post-field to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- You can now configure the plugin by going to wp-admin/tools.php?page=cision-modules.
- Add your API KEY and save the form.
- Enable the tickers you would like to use and any label you would like to use.
- Save the form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cision Modules” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
– Removed dependency from composer.json.
– Refactor for PHP 7.1.
– Add support to enable specific tickers.