The plugin manage a database of bookings for up to five rooms and display the booking status of the rooms through a graphic calendar page that is called by inserting a [chotcal] code in the text of a page. A widget is also available ( smaller ) to display in the sidebar.
This widget may be displayed on a given page only with different options thus allowing multiple use of it.
The admin pages for the plugin allow you :
- to set up the rooms ( number , names … ).
- to manage ( create , edit , delete ) the bookings.
wp_chotcaldirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set up calendar options through admin panel associated menus.
- Display a calendar in a pageby using the shortcode [chotcal] in your text.
- Is it available in other language ?
Currently in [en] and [fr]
You just have to copy the php/messages_xx.php to php/messages.php … Or create another file for an undefined language.
- How to define bank holydays ?
They are coded for France in function getPublicHoliday() (file php/fonctions.php)
- Is there any options for the shortcode ?
Currently only one : [chotcal legend=”no”] to avoid the display of the legend fieldset.
Contributors & Developers
“wp_chotcal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
The first rev.
Add the sidebar widget and clean code.