This is a CHIP plugin for Fluent Forms.
CHIP is a payment and business solutions platform that allow you to securely sell your products and get paid via multiple local and international payment methods.
This plugin will enable your Fluent Forms site to be integrated with CHIP as per documented in API Documentation.
- WordPress 5.9 or greater
- Fluent Forms Pro Add On Pack 4.3.21 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CHIP for Fluent Forms” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where is the Brand ID and Secret Key located?
Brand ID and Secret Key available through our merchant dashboard.
Do I need to set public key for webhook?
Where can I find documentation?
You can visit our API documentation for your reference.
What CHIP API services used in this plugin?
This plugin rely on CHIP API (FLUENT_FORMS_CHIP_ROOT_URL) as follows:
- This is for accepting payment
- This is for getting payment status from CHIP
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CHIP for Fluent Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.8 – 2023-07-05
- Fixed – Issue with duplicate email notification now only send once.
1.0.7 – 2023-05-15
- Added – Option to whitelist specific payment method.
1.0.6 – 2023-05-10
- Added – Add execution for processFormSubmissionData to ensure compatibility with Google Sheet
1.0.5 – 2023-04-29
- Added – Add filter “ff_chip_create_purchase_params”, “ff_chip_handle_paid_data” and action “ff_chip_after_purchase_create”