This plugin is aimed to help the multisite wordpress editor-in-chief in order to plan publication of posts. More particularly:
- Manage all posts across all sites in the network : they are shown with a link to the article for quick reviewing or editing.
- See all recent comments accross the network of a multisite install, a link allow the user to answer directly.
- Author stats tab allow you to compare all authors efficiency accross the network. And give much more stats.
- One button ready for publication notification process in order for authors to receive their post and validate it before publication
- Calendar, allowing for global point of view, is available for chief editor of blog network.
- Roles aware allow editors to manage almost all, and contributors to only see prepared posts.
- Custom statistics for more precise control
- Serbo-Croatian : https://webhostinggeeks.com/
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR install with WP admin GUI at network level
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings available at network level : http://MY_SITE_URL/wp-admin/network/settings.php
- Dashboard available at each network site level : http://MY_SITE_URL/wp-admin/admin.php?page=chief-editor-dashboard
If you have questions, please post a comment here
Contributors & Developers
“Chief Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- jqueryui upgrade to 1.12.1
- wp table list introduced
- Security fixes to repect wordpress plugins repo standards
- Serbo-Croatian translation by https://webhostinggeeks.com/ : thanks to them ! 🙂
- New settings and dashboard pages URL : please change your favorites
- Custom stats available, specify period in settings
- Double check for email recipients before sending email
- settings page moved to network settings : www.mysite.com/wp-admin/network/settings.php
- date order fixed
- scheduled text readability improved
- security improvments
- custom post types management
- chief editors management for in-press sends
- Most commented posts ever and most commented posts last month added
- Roles changed : Admin can see settings, Editors can see all but Settings, and special users with edit_others_posts, can review posts before published.
- Calendar added in order to easy scheduling of posts
- CSS image zoom
- preparing per blog chief editors
- bug fix for comments
- “For Press” automatic email sends
- compatible with default Edit Flow post statuses
- dynamic graphs added using ChartNew.js
- more authors stats added
- Authors stats added
- Single wordpress install (not multisite) ready
- Comments tab added in order to manage all recent comments accross the network
- Remove schedule functionnality because buggy
- Bug fix
- Colored lines according post status
- possibility to schedule/unschedule posts directly from chief-editor admin panel
- Translated to english
- Table layout improved
- First version