Cherry Services is a flexible WordPress plugin that lets you display your company’s services in a variety of ways: as single pages, galleries, and even as embedded content blocks on the homepage of your website with the help of custom shortcodes.
The plugin adds a custom post type named “Services”, which you can use to display what your company offers – in a professional way.
The plugin is highly customizable, so you can apply it to any WordPress theme. In the settings section of the plugin you can do the following:
- Select image sizes for single post and listing pages;
- Set a number of columns for to listing pages;
- Set the number of services displayed on listing pages;
- Select templates for your single post and listing pages;
- Select a page that will be used as an archive for services posts.
If you have Cherry Testimonials plugin installed on your website, you can also incorporate them into your services posts.
Very useful plugin from the best team! And I'm fairly honest!
- ADD: Insert shortcode button in editor
- ADD: Add ‘link’ argument into %%ICON%% macros
- FIX: prevent errors on PHP < 5.3
- FIX: Rename serialize script to prevent conflicts with other plugins
- ADD: compatibility with Cherry Search
- FIX: Size attribute for image macros
- ADD: columns_laptop shortcode attribute
- FIX: Minor fixes
- UPD: Allow to crop description macros
- SYS: Added cherry-framework tag
- Initial release