You should be an Experian CheetahMail Fr customer for using this plugin.
With this plugin, you can:
- Manage your emailing campaigns
- Manage your newsletters: number of elements, frequency, …
- Customize your email: look, envelopes (header and footer)
- Create target to send your emailing
- Manage the data exchange between WordPress and Cheetahmail
- Preview of your next send
- Stats about your sends
You can set the following options:
- Data synchronize between WordPress and CheetahMail
- Envelopes of your email
- Synchronize subscribers
- Content of your email
- You have to be a client of CheetahMail FR
- You have to enable API on your account especially Email Services package composed by bodymanager, campaigns, chronocontact, configs, filters, subscribers, stats
Uninstallation and plugin deletion
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Delete the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Notice that, the database is not deleted.
- Upload to your
/wp-contents/plugins/directory or let wordpress do the job
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“CheetahMail For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Improved: back to the list of target after add
- Improved: ability to flag and identify users from WordPress instead of native CheetahMail database on the shortcode / widget on simple subscription
- Improved: manage of data type on the ability to flag and select users field
- Improved: manage default image for the newsletter articles
- Improved: move templates features to be standalone
- Improved: manage the uninstall
- Improved: manage the reinstallation / modify API account
- Improved: manage the double tracking
- Improved: add marketing part on the homepage
- Optimisation of the plugin configuration page (first page)
- Fixed: a Bug on the number of comments field on the NL configuration
- Fixed: preview of the Newsletter
- Fixed: minor fixes style on the editing interface styles of NL
- Fixed: loads of style templates (campaigns / templates)
- Fixed: update of the drop down list on the adding, updating, deleting templates
- Fixed: thumbail and encoding of the wordpress article on the WYSIWYG
- Fixed: management of the encoding of the text version of this latest generation
- Fixed: management of the encoding on the template load
- Fixed: translation (french and english)
- Fixed: escape of data
- Ability to flag and select users
- Move templates features to be standalone
- Bug fixes
- Initial release