Checkfront is an Online Booking System that allows businesses to manage their availability, track rental inventories, centralize reservations, and process online payments. This plugin connects your WordPress site to your Checkfront account, and provides a powerful real-time booking interface – right within your existing WordPress site.
- Display real time availability, take reservations, bookings and process payments online within your website.
- Automatically send confirmations, alerts, invoices, and customized follow-up to customers, staff and partners.
- Create Customer Accounts for customers to review booking history, store autofill details and (optionally) modify future bookings from a personal login.
- Track third-party referrals and commissions with Partner Accounts.
- Seamlessly blends in with your existing WordPress theme design.
- Responsive, mobile-friendly booking process and back-end.
- Support for multiple languages and international currencies.
- Multi-gateway payment processing including Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net, SagePay & dozens more.
- SSL support keeps the customer on your website while making payment.
- Further integration with Salesforce, Zoho, Google Apps, Xero and many, many more.
- Support for short codes, or custom theme pages in WordPress.
Checkfront integrates seamlessly into WordPress and does not force customers off to an external website to process bookings or view availability. Checkfront keeps consumer data secure and separate from WordPress. The combined CMS features of WordPress with the power, flexibility and security of the Checkfront back-end make for an industry leading booking management system.
See It In Action:
You can configure Checkfront to manage your rental inventory, packages, accept reservations and process payments.
- Install the Checkfront Booking plugin in your WordPress admin by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘Checkfront’, (or) If doing a manual install, download the plugin and unzip into your
- Activate the the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create your Checkfront account
- Setup you inventory and configure your account on Checkfront.
- Enable the Checkfront booking search widget in WordPress.
- Create a WordPress Post and embed the Checkfront booking system by using the shortcode:
[checkfront](see the plugin for more options to pass to the shortcode).
- If you wish to use a theme template instead of a shortcode, see the checkfront-custom-template-sample.php provided with the plugin.
i dont like. its not a free version
Been looking for a plugin/system which would handle camp site bookings for some time and this really does the job. Never experienced such responsive support – quite amazing.
Contributors & Developers
“Checkfront Online Booking System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- March 7th 2015:
- You can now pass lang_id (language) and partner_id (for upcoming partner accounts) in the Checkfront shortcode.
- November 19th 2014:
- New walk through /setup video.
- September 10 2014:
- Added support for WordPress 4.0
- Added lang_id and partner_id to shortcode options.
- September 30 2013:
- Added support for new interface library, updated Widget library and support for end_date shortcode.
- June 27 2012:
- Split out CheckfrontWidget class so it can be used on its own. Added custom template sample. Fixed issue with category filter.
- June 25 2012:
- Added support for v2.0 Checkout. Includes more configuration options.
- May 11 2010:
- Removed “Online Bookings by Checkfront” link
- Apr 29 2010:
- Added the ability to filter booking pages by category or item id.
- Upgraded to latest API.
- Mar 21 2010:
- Added sidebar widget.
- Improved calendar navigation.
- Better theme integration.
- Feb 28 2010:
- Fixed php shortcode issue.
- Feb 24 2010:
- Updated screenshots
- Removed legacy invoice insert.
- Feb 18 2010:
- Moved to new 0.9 Checkfront API
- Now supports framed version of booking window should the theme interfere with the plugin
- Removed search widget: search functionality has been moved to main booking interface – will reappear in another format.
- Nov 30 2009:
- Improved compatibility fixes.
- Nov 13 2009:
- Made compatible with WordPress 2.5+.
- Improved warning messages and admin settings.
- Moved admin settings to plugin menu.
- Nov 6 2009: Updated readme, small IE fix.
- Nov 5 2009: Initial public beta.