- Chameleon CSS let your WordPress site to automatically select CSS file upon your specific condition, for current release Time, Date, Day and Month conditions are available.
- Generate CSS switch list (widget and template tag)
- Date, Time, Day and Month condition
- Date-Time souce: Client or Server
- CSS switch list (Widget and Template Tag)
- Very friendly UI
- Compatible with WP Super Cache
Relate Link: Plugin Homepage & Document
- Justin Tadlock : widget creating guide http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/05/26/the-complete-guide-to-creating-widgets-in-wordpress-28
- Jim Wurster : CSS switch list (feature suggest)
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- If you use WP Super Cache, go to setting – WP Super Cache and click on [Delete Cache] button
- Prepare CSS files for different looks
- Go to plugin configuration page (Setting -> Chameleon CSS)
- Fill CSS description and file path, then click add button
- Drag selected CSS to decided condition
- After update new version, don’t forget to press Ctrl + F5 at Chameleon CSS admin page to clear the CSS cache.
I’m waiting for your question.
Contributors & Developers
“Chameleon CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added : ability to remember selected CSS from “CSS switch list”
- Added : ability to turn on / off “file existence checking”
- Fixed : minor fix (report by Webslugger)
- Fixed : minor bug fix (report by Vasilj Milosevic)
- Added : ability to generate CSS switch list (widget and template tag) – Suggest by Jim Wurster
- Updated : Admin UI improved.
- Fixed : css path mismatch in admin page.
- Stable release
- Updated : UI improved
- Fixed : php deprecate function issue ( above PHP 5.3.0 )
- Updated : jQuery core
- Fixed : minor compatability
- Added : Month condition.
- Fixed : minor bugs
- Added : Day condition.
- Added : ability to active / inactive the plugin
- Updated : author url
- Fixed : library conflict problem (Thank you for Marcelo)
- Added : Date-Time source (client / server)
- Fixed : Compatible with WP Super Cache