CBengine Storefront Plugin for WordPress generates a basic “mall” of ClickBank Categories and Products on a page of your WordPress Blog. Simply enter the [cbstorefront] shortcode on any page in your WordPress Blog and the Storefront will be presented on that page.
Products are searchable by keyword or ClickBank marketplace category.
The ClickBank Product Database is Self-Updating.
Easy to install. Just add this shortcode to any WordPress page:
- Upload the entire
cb-storefrontfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your ClickBank Affiliate ID in the Admin area under Settings >> CB Storefront
- From the WordPress admin menu, click Pages >> Add New
- Then type [cb-storefront] into the Page Content section.
- How do I update products in the CB Storefront
Products are automatically updated through the CBENGINE feed.
- How is my affiliate commission tracked?
ClickBank affiliate accounts are free at ClickBank.com. SImply sign up and receive an affiliate ID, then enter that ID into your CB STorefront Options. This will generate a purchase link with your affiliate ID in the URL, and this will be tracked by ClickBank whenever a purchase is made. You can Log Into your ClickBank account to review all affiliate purchases that have been made.
Contributors & Developers
“CB Storefront” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial WordPress configuration of our CBengine Storefront.