Document Gallery from Folders works with Gutenberg and WP Media Folders plugin to publish WordPress pdf gallery quickly.
It will save you a huge amount of time thanks to these built-in features:
- 2 customizable layouts: list & grid
- 5 columns: title, file type, file size, updated date, download link
- Mobile responsive
- Modern gallery design
- Show/hide columns
- File title search box
- Sortable columns
- Flexible pagination
- Click to preview file, open in popup modal, or download file
Document Gallery from Folders support displaying all WordPress file types:
- Documents: pdf, doc, ppt, odt, xls
- Graphics: psd, svg
- eBooks: epub, mobi, azw, azw3
- Images: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, ico, webp
- Audios: mp3, m4a, ogg, wav
- Videos: mp4, mov, wmv, avi, mpg
- Others: svg, zip, json, and custom file types
To get started with this WordPress PDF gallery plugin, simply follow these steps:
- Install CatFolders – WP Media Folders
- Install Document Gallery for CatFolders (this plugin)
- Start organizing documents into folders
- Pick a folder to create WordPress gallery from folder
- Customize the gallery appearance and publish
💪 WHY YOU SHOULD USE DOCUMENT GALLERY BY CATFOLDERS?
Publishing WordPress document gallery from folder to the front end will keep your visitors engaged and boost conversion rate. These are your front-end benefits:
- Dynamic document management: Once you update the category folder in WordPress media library, it will also reflect on the WordPress page/post.
- Searchable & sortable: Your audience can search by title; and sort the document list by date, file size, file name, and much more.
- Fast performance: Easily change the number of documents per page without having to reload the page.
- Fully responsive: This datatable list/grid works well on any screen sizes and mobile devices.
- 100% free: No need to upgrade as this is already packed with premium features. Yay!
Happy gallery-ing 💖
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CatFolders Document Gallery Display folders item in a document gallery.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/document-gallery-catfoldersdirectory, or upload the zip file through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress.
- Go to WordPress media library to start adding documents to your document category.
- In Gutenberg editor, add CatFolders Document Gallery block to create WordPress PDF gallery and more!
How does the WordPress pdf gallery plugin work?
This free WordPress pdf gallery plugin adds a CatFolders Document Gallery block in Gutenberg. You can use it to create a WP document library on the front-end. Once you have published the documents and other files to the gallery, your website visitors can search, sort, preview, view all documents, or download files very quickly. It helps retain traffic and boost engagement on your WordPress website.
Does it support hierarchical folders?
If you’re using CatFolders – WP Media Folders free version, which doesn’t create subfolders, hence it won’t be displaying multiple folders on the front-end. However, you can bulk select folders using Ctrl/Command or Shift key and display all files contained in those folders.
Is there a limit of the number of documents I can display on WordPress page/post?
There’s no limit to how many attachments and files you can add to a folder. Therefore, no limit on the number of documents per page/post! This CatFolders Document Gallery plugin is optimized with smart pagination so the users can go back and forth between the pages very quickly without reloading page.
Can I request to add more features to this plugin?
So you want us to add further integrations such as Elementor pdf gallery, and others? To put it into consideration, please submit your ideas to CatFolders feature requests.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CatFolders Document Gallery – Display WordPress PDF Gallery from Folder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Sep 19, 2023 – Version 1.0