These two rows must be in function.php in the theme for the plugin to work:
add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’ );
set_post_thumbnail_size( form_option(‘thumbnail_size_w&&echo=false’), form_option(‘thumbnail_size_h&&echo=false’), true );
You’ll also need to add thumbnails to the posts you want visible in the list.
After that, all you need to do is to add the hook [categorythumbnaillist 3] (where 3 is a categoy id) to your post.
- The list uses only the category specified in the hook
- The list appears at the same place as the hook is added
- Multiple lists in a post is possible
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Unlimited number of thumbnails
- Doesn’t feel like beta anymore
- Better tagging
- Settings page created
- Added aplhabetical sorting and the posibility to sort ascending or descending. Sorting by date is still available as in previous versions.
- Uses WordPress settings for Thumbnail size if you change the code in functions.php as stated in the description
- Tested for WordPress 3.0
- Fixed typo
- All posts are now visible in the list, not only the number of posts set in /wp-admin/options-reading.php
Update as suggested by alchymyth https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-category-thumbnail-list-comments-show-up-on-page