Display post by drop-down or list by category or categories using Widgets.
- Add the custom text as a widget title
- Select the specific category to show the post on widget
- Select the number of post to show with ranges from 1 to 10 or all posts
- Restrict title length of the post
- Select Multiple Categories
- Show post in Drop down option (combo box) or List view.
- Show/Hide Bullet style on list view
- Customize the default text “Please Select” in Drop down option.
- Sort the Post by Ascending, Descending, Random, post order and Post Modified
Free Version : Category Widget Support
Pro Version : Category Widget Pro Support
Entirely useless. Bait to buy something.
...I just have two "array" instances listed in the category, instead of the categories themselves. I'm also not going to pay $20 in hopes to get something that used to be free.
- Bug fixed – Not able to drag the widget and crashed. [ Am apologize for the bug 🙁 ]
Multiple Category Selection (New)
Few bug fixes
- Support 4.3 – Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Supports 4.1.1
- Supports 4.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Supports WordPress 3.9
- Sort the title by Post Modified
- Make the Category header linkable.
- Now display the title as per the post order.
- Sort the title by Ascending, Descending or Random
- Bug fixes for multiple combo box
- Bug fixes and variables renamed – [Kindly update your details in bc_category_widget widget]
- Now users can able to select the total number of post either 1 to 10 or all posts
- Now easy to customize the default text “Please Select” in Drop down option.
- Able to select post display in Drop down option (combo box) or List view.
- Updated to 3.8 WordPress Core
- Able to add title length to be display in Category Post
- Show/Hide Bullet Style
- Added Number of post text
- Public release