Easily apply templates to your category archive pages and posts with this plugin.
Valid templates are files placed your theme folder with the following code at the beginning of them:
For Post Templates: Template Name: Blog Template
For Archive Templates: Archive Template: Blog Template
Through this plugin’s options panel, you can choose which templates are applied to categories and posts. Even choose their priority over one another. You can even apply a template to an individual post.
Please report any bugs you come across.
- Download and unzip the contents of
- Upload the folder ‘category-template’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the plug-in settings under the Appearance menu
None so far…
Contributors & Developers
“Category Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ability to apply templates to category archives