With this class (singleton), you will be able to do a lot of things with your categories.
There is a lot of methods available to do what you need, what you want to do.
If a method is missing, thanks to tell me and I will add it, if possible.
- Upload folder into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Login to the admin interface.
- Click Plugins in the left hand menu navigation.
- Click on “Add New” next to the Plugins header in the main content area.
- Enter “Category class” (without quotes) in the textbox and click the “Search Plugins” button.
- In the list of relevant plugins click the “Install” link for “Category class” on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the “Install Now” button on the popup page.
- Click “Activate Plugin” to finish installation.
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of XXXXX bytes exhausted (tried to allocate XX bytes) in /…/wp-includes/query.php on line XXX
You are have asked to load posts ? You must be trying to load too much posts. To solve it, I suggest you to reduce the posts number to load.
Contributors & Developers
“Category class” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New method in CCS_Catégorie class. It is now possible to access to sub-categories.
- Support link added.
- All request are now saved in order and will be used if needed (whereas loading them again).
- stdClass objects are now saved and usable in others plugins.
- The first version of the plugin.