This plugin lets you to display carousel widget on sidebar with the themes that supports sidebar (it does not work properly on footer). Right now it is on auto play only mode, with fixed height and width and movement interval.
It also lets users to add the bigger carousel on the page. However it is not set on auto play. The image moves on once user click the other images and image also has the link which redirects user to site where developer wishes.
I wish to add options to customize the widget and frontend display of the carousel on later versions.
Note: This plugin is based on Roundabout jQuery plugin http://fredhq.com/projects/roundabout
- Why can’t I customize it?
This is first release I wish to make it more customizable on future releases.
- Where can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin to display images on sidebar(auto play) and on page
Please make it more smoothable to work on multiplatform.
- This is first stable version
- Many upgrades to follow
- If upgrading also update image urls in order for it to work
- It has lot better background compared to last version
- You can also view the demo of both carousel and widget at backend
- Better display of items in database
- Better form validation in backend
- Lots of minor bug fixes
- more featurs to follow in future releases
- You might need change some of the CSS manually to make it work with your theme.