Cargo delivery. Enables the use of Cargus as a shipping method, management and creation of awbs for orders delivered with Cargus.
Important!! The Cargus plugin comes as a rebranding for the existing UrgentCargus plugin. Before installing the Cargus plugin, if the UrgentCargus plugin is present on your site, it must be uninstalled first and only after that you can install, activate and configure the Cargus shipping plugin!
Before you are able to use the the Cargus plugin you must do the folowing:
– Access urgentcargus.portal.
– Click the ‘Sign up’ button and fill in the form (you can not use the credentials that the client has for WebExpress).
– Confirm your registration by clicking on the link you received by mail (a real email address should be used).
– On the urgentcargus.portal page, click on
PRODUCTS in the menu, then
UrgentOnlineAPI and click ‘Subscribe’, then ‘Confirm’.
– After the Cargus team confirms subscription to the API, the customer receives a confirmation email.
– On the urgentcargus.portal page, click on the user name at the top right, then click
Profile'.xxx … xxx
- The two subscription keys are masked by the characters
and 'Show in the right of each for display.
– It is recommended to use
Primary key in the Cargus module.
You can find the documentation here. The documentation contains all the steps necessary in order to get the required api key, download, install and configure the Cargus plugin. In the documentation you will also find information on how to use and easily customize the plugin using the provided hooks.
- PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- WordPress 5.0 or greater is recommended
- Woocommerce 4.0 or greater is recommended
Visit the Cargus documentation for detailed installation and configuring instructions.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Cargus, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Cargus,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found it, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the Cargus plugin and uploading it to your web server wiht a FTP application in the /wp-content/plugins directory. Once you do that you can go to the Plugins section in adming and activate the Cargus plugin.
Important !! The Cargus plugin comes with a rebranding for the UrgentCargus plugin. If you have the UrgentCargus plugin installed on your website, you must deactivate it in order to install the Cargus plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cargus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cargus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Added Cargus ship and go shipping method
- Added “Ramburs la ship and go” payment method to go with the Cargus ship and go shipping method
- Added the possibility to generate/print/delete awbs for orders in bulk as well as individually from wordpress admin
- Reformed the plugin to match the WordPress coding standards.
- Fixed Valoare Ramburs Input type number step from .1 to .01
- Fixed WC->Cart value null issue
- Fixed Fatal error api unavailabe issue
- Updated pudo_locations.json file with the lates pudo locations
- Added buttons on the admin edit order pannel for Generating AWB, Printing AWB and Deleting AWB for easier access
- Added more detailed error notices for when and awb is not generated on bulk
- Added fields in the plugin woocommerce settings for changing the order status on Generate AWB and delete AWB
- Removed order action options from admin edit order pannel for Generating AWB, Printing AWB and Deleting AWB
- Fixed the arguments order for the metod call_method from Cargus_Api class
- Added admin option for VAT tax inclusion on calculates shipping cost
- Fixed console error on cart and checkout when using only Cargus standard delivery ad not Cargus ship and go delivery
- Fixed forced shipping cost recalculation when not needed
- Fixed remove “Generare AWB” button from admin single order pannel after generating awb
- Fixed order status option text
- Fixed awb bulk generation error
- Fixed Ship and go map not being displayed
- Changed the Ship and go map visual hook location from “woocommerce_cart_totals_before_order_total” to “woocommerce_before_cart” on cart
- Changed the Ship and go map visual hook location from “woocommerce_review_order_before_order_total” to ‘woocommerce_checkout_before_customer_details” on checkout
- Added the Generate postal code funtionality. The postal code will pe automaticaly generated after filling in the address.
- Added new Street and Street Number fields to the address forms in the my account and checkout sections for billing and shipping.
- Added select 2 functionality to the City field.
- The address_field_1 addres field is now hidden and is being filled automatically after the street number is fileld in or on order checkout.
- The address_field_2 now has a label and is listed under the street number field.
- Added the cargus_after_print_awb hook that runs after generating the printable the awb.
- Fixed the shipping price recalculation.
- Included the full minified bootstrapt js instead of the custom part one.