This poll has the following features which uses both ajax and jquery.
- Administrator have options to display more than one poll in the widget area.
- Administrator can specify how many polls to be displayed in the archive page.
- Administrator can view the poll statistics by date wise.
- User logs can be seen in the admin section.
- Image polls available.
- Poll access can be locked by cookies, IP address or user id.
- Translation enabled.
- If you find any bugs, please report in the following link, so that it will be fixed as quick as possible.
- If you think any feature adding to this plugin can improve its features, please recommend it in the following link.
- You can add any poll into your post or page by using the shortcode. For information how to do it, please go to Frequently asked questions.
Thanks for downloading and installing my plugin. You can show your appreciation and support future development by donating.
For more visit: http://www.vinojcardoza.com/blog/cardoza-wordpress-poll/
Some of the translation were done using a translation software. I am not sure about the correctness of the translation. If you find some mistakes in the translation in your language, please let me know through the following link comments section. Also, if you couldn't find your language and you can do it, please let me know.
- Arabic (Translated by Naaser Mohammed and Ahmed Saif)
- Croatian (Translated by Bojan KS)
- Czech (Translated by Vaclav Cadek st.)
- Danish (Translated by Henrik van der Buchwald)
- Dutch (Translated by Niels de Bruin)
- French (Translated by Laurent Verpeet)
- German (Translated by Peter Kaulfuss)
- Greek (Translated by Kontosis Konstantinos)
- Italian (Translated by Roberto Bani)
- Polish (Translated by Robert Szymanski)
- Portuguese-Brazilian (Translated by Rodrigo)
- Romanian (Translated by Dachin Raul)
- Russian (Translated by Boris & Levatti)
- Slovak (Translated by Branco Radenovich)
- Spanish (Translated by Diego Silva Opazo)