CaptchaAd is the first provider in the world to combine conventional CAPTCHAs (spam protection, of which around 280 million are generated worldwide every day) with high-quality video advertising. The novel aspect of the CaptchaAds is that concrete answers to a video clip, which can be made up of the product name, slogan or other keywords, have to be typed into the Captcha field instead of a random combination of letters and numbers. This makes the advertising message much more effective than other online advertising (100% contact with the advertising medium, extremely high advertising effectiveness).
CaptchaAd has applied for worldwide patents for this technology.
CaptchaAd offers an additional revenue stream for website operators and gives advertisers a completely new opportunity to carry out exceptionally efficient and measurable brand and product communications.
- High quality video
- Enhanced security
- Greater usability for users
- Better conversions
- Additional revenue stream (optional)
For more information please visit our website, www.captchaad.com
- Disable the old version
- Follow the steps from Installation
- Upload the captchaad folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory
- Activate the Plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Open the Plugins configuration page, which is located under Options
- Get reCAPTCHA keys here: www.google.com/recaptcha
- Configure CaptchaAd according to your needs
- CaptchaAd is not displayed properly
CaptchaAd is designed to work properly within WordPress standards. If you individualized your WordPress you might need to insert in the following Code-Snippet to your personal form-configuration.
<?php $myCustomCaptcha = new Catchaad(); $myCustomCaptcha->getHtmlBody(); To check the answer: $myCustomCaptcha->checkAnswer(); ?>
Make sure that it is in place within the form and not just at the beginning of the code. This way you ensure that the CaptchaAd is displayed for example under the comment-box and above the submit button.
comments.php in the folder /wp-content/myTheme
- My question isn’t answered here
Please message us, email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“CaptchaAd WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Make sure to update to latest version asap, support for older versions will end after 30.06.2013
- Make plugin compatible with latest version of CaptchaAd player
- Refactor the plugin
- Add OOP support for checking the banner answer
- Localization to DE or EN automated through general WordPress settings
- API Key predefined
- Minor bug fixes
- Tracking features added
Initial CaptchaAd release.