The Captcha plugin allows you to implement a super security captcha form into web forms. It protects your website from spam by means of math logic, easily understood by human beings. You will not have to spend your precious time on annoying attempts to understand hard-to-read words, combinations of letters or pictures that make your eyes pop up. All you need is to do one of the three basic maths actions - add, subtract and multiply.
This captcha can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments forms.
There is also a premium version of the plugin, allowing compatibility with BuddyPress (Registration form, Comments form, "Create a Group" form) and Contact Form 7.
Video instruction on Installation
Upgrade to Pro Version
- Display: You can use letters and numbers in captcha or just one of these two things - either letters or numbers.
- Actions: The basic math actions are used - add, subtract, multiply.
- Label: You can add a label to display captcha in the form.
The author of the Captcha also recommends the following plugins:
- Limit Attempts - This plugin allows you to limit users' attempts to log in to your website, as well as create and edit black- and whitelists. This way, you will be able to manage access to your website and its content and protect it from spam and unwanted visitors.
There is also a premium version of the plugin - Limited Attempts Pro, with more useful features available. With the pro version, you recieve a possibility to add ranges of IP addresses or IP masks to black- and whitelists. Also, it is compatible with Captcha Pro plugin, so all functionality of Limit Attempts Pro can be apllied to all forms when Captcha Pro is activated.
- Updater - This plugin updates WordPress core and the plugins to the recent versions. You can also use the auto mode or manual mode for updating and set email notifications.
There is also a premium version of the plugin Updater Pro with more useful features available. It can make backup of all your files and database before updating. Also it can forbid some plugins or WordPress Core update.
- Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
- Bangla (bn_BD) (thanks to SM Mehdi Akram, http://www.shamokaldarpon.com)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, http://www.iconis.org.br)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Nick)
- Catalan (ca) (thanks to Psiete)
- Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to Newbiesup, http://www.wpsites.org)
- Taiwan (zh_TW) (thanks to Henry H)
- Croatian (hr) (thanks to Daniel)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Crysman)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Byrial Ole Jensed)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Bart Duineveld)
- Estonian (et) (thanks to Ahto Tanner)
- Greek (el) (thanks to Aris, http://www.paraxeno.net)
- Farsi/Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Mostafa Asadi, http://www.ma73.ir)
- Finnish (fi) (thanks to Mikko Sederholm)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Martel Benjamin, Capronnier luc)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Thomas Hartung, Lothar Schiborr)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
- Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Outshine Solutions, http://www.outshinesolutions.com)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Bőm Tamás)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq Muiz, http://www.al-badar.net)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Marco)
- Latvian (lv) (thanks to Juris O)
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) (thanks to Arnas)
- Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Krzysztof Opuchlik)
- Portuguese (pt_PT) (thanks to João Paulo Antunes)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to Ciprian)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Radovan Georgijevic)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
- Slovenian (sl_SI) (thanks to Uroš Klopčič, http://www.klopcic.net)
- Spain (es_ES) (thanks to Iván García Cubero)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Christer Rönningborg, Blittan)
- Tagalog (tl) (thanks to Roozbeh Jalali, http://www.languageconnect.net)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever, http://www.canatasever.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Vietnamese (vi_VN) (thanks to NDT Solutions)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Dear users, our plugins are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us. Please note that we accept requests in English only. All messages in another languages won't be accepted.
If you notice any bugs in the plugins, you can notify us about it and we'll investigate and fix the issue then. Your request should contain URL of the website, issues description and WordPress admin panel credentials.
Moreover we can customize the plugin according to your requirements. It's a paid service (as a rule it costs $40, but the price can vary depending on the amount of the necessary changes and their complexity). Please note that we could also include this or that feature (developed for you) in the next release and share with the other users then.
We can fix some things for free for the users who provide translation of our plugin into their native language (this should be a new translation of a certain plugin, you can check available translations on the official plugin page).