After installing the plugin, you’ll have the Captain Analytics page under your Settings menu, where you can enter your tracking property ID (UA Code), and before you know it you’ll have asynchronous Google Analytics tracking on your website!
Want to support the continue development of this plugin? Then take a look at the Github Repository!
Documentation: Captain Favicon Documentation
How to install this plugin?
- Search for “Captain Analytics” in the Add New Plugin section of your site or download it and upload it manually.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Visit the Captain Analytics Settings page found under your Settings.
- Input your UA Code (Property ID), found in your Google Analytics account.
- How do I create a UA Code?
By creating a new Tracking Property in Google Analytics.
- Where can I find my UA Code?
You can read Google’s Documentation on this for further help, but it will be displayed after you create a property.
- Where can I view my Analytics?
You’ll need to go to Google Analytics to do that!
Contributors & Developers
“Captain Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed enable/reset options to simplify plugin.
- Cleaned up various parts of it
- Initial Release.