After installing the plugin, you’ll have the Captain Analytics page under your Settings menu, where you can enter your tracking property ID (UA Code), and before you know it you’ll have asynchronous Google Analytics tracking on your website!
Want to support the continue development of this plugin? Then take a look at the Github Repository!
Documentation: Captain Favicon Documentation
- How do I create a UA Code?
By creating a new Tracking Property in Google Analytics.
- Where can I find my UA Code?
You can read Google’s Documentation on this for further help, but it will be displayed after you create a property.
- Where can I view my Analytics?
You’ll need to go to Google Analytics to do that!
- Removed enable/reset options to simplify plugin.
- Cleaned up various parts of it
- Initial Release.