This plugin provides a widget that can be displayed in a sidebar. The widget allows the user to place a
web to lead form in their side bar.
When a visitor fills in the form a lead is inserted into the users Capsule CRM account.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the Capsule Web2Lead Widget to your site
- Configure the widget and provide
A title for your form
Your Capsule Web Form Key
A URL you want your visitors to be redirected to once they have submited their data
- I have installed the plugin but I can’t see it
You need to add the widget to your side bar. Go to the WordPress Appearance menu, select Widgets and add the Capsule Web2Lead Widget. You will need to provide some additional information from your Capsule account before the Widget will work.
- Where can I find my Web Form Key?
Log into your Capsule account, got to Settings, Integration and click Web Form. Here you will find your Web Form Key.
Contributors & Developers
“Capsule Web2Lead” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release