This plugin integrates Canvasflow into WordPress allowing Canvasflow to export articles directly to WordPress.
- One click publishing from your Canvasflow account to WordPress.
- Automatic format conversion.
- Full control over how text components are converted.
- Publish clean, semantic HTML5 mark-up.
To enable content from your Canvasflow account to be exported to a WordPress website, you must have an appropriate Canvasflow licence.
Basic experience of WordPress and Canvasflow is required. This plugin also assumes you have access to an active Canvasflow account with a licence that supports exporting to WordPress.
This section describes how to install and configure the plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/canvasflow-export’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Access the plugin settings. This can be found in Settings >> Canvasflow Export
- Make a note of both the API Key and API Path – these will be required when setting up the WordPress channel connector in Canvasflow.
- From your Canvasflow account, navigate to the Publication Manager
- Select the appropriate Publication and access the settings
- Select ‘Publish Channels’, and create a new channel (using the ‘+’ button)
- Select ‘WordPress’ from the list
- Enter a channel name for the connector. Typically this is the name of your WordPress blog but can be called anything you want
- Select CF Plugin for the connection type
- Enter the API Key generated by the Canvasflow Rest Plugin
- Enter the API Path generated by the Canvasflow Rest Plugin
- Click ‘Add Channel’. Your publication is now connected to your WordPress blog
- Switch to the article manager and ensure the WordPress channel is selected. Click the publish button on any article to publish to your WordPress blog
For more information regarding configuring and using the Canvasflow Export plugin please check out the support documentation.
Does this plugin work with WordPress MU (multi-user)?
We haven’t tested or explicitly built the plugin to work with WordPress MU. That’s not to say it won’t work, only that our initial release did not target a multi-user environment.
Where can I learn more about this plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Canvasflow Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Support for WordPress
- Added support for category meta data.
- Added support for articles with a specific publish status
- Improved support for multi-site installations
- Added support for feature image when creating / updating an article
- Replace update article method from PUT to POST
- Initial release.