CamPay is a Fintech service of the company TAKWID
GROUP which launched its financial services in Cameroon
from January 2021.
We provide businesses and institutions with solutions for
collecting and transferring money online, via primarily
Mobile Money(MTN and Orange).
With CamPay, simplify the purchasing experience for
your customers thanks to our mobile money
payment solutions, accessible via your website
and/or mobile application.
How to setup
- Install CamPay Shortcode Payment Gateway in your website
- Active the plugin
- Go to settings then Campay Settings
- Set your App username and password (get it from https://campay.net/)
- Save your settings.
- List of made payments can be viewed under the Campay Payments page
How to use
- As indicate the plugin functions with shortcodes. the root of the shortcode is [campay]
- The shortcode has three mandatory parameters which are
- success_url : this parameter defines where to redirect the user after the payment was successful
- failure_url : this parameter defines where to redirect the user in case payment is not successful
- button_text : this parameter defines the text to display on the button generated by the shortcode
- Apart from this parameters we have two other parameters which are not mandatory
- amount : specify the amount the user has to pay. If this parameter is not set, user will be prompt to enter the amount he wish to pay for.
- product_title : to set the object of the payment
- [campay success_url=”/thank-you/” amount=20 failure_url=”/failure/” product_title=”test” button_text=”PAY”]
- [campay success_url=”/thank-you/” failure_url=”/failure/” product_title=”test” button_text=”DONATE”]
- After inserting the shortcode where you want to use it. the user will see on the page where is inserted a button with the title set
inviting him to make a payment. Once he clicks on the button he will be prompt with a window inviting him to put the mobile number
or the amount and mobile number to initiate the transaction.
Contributors & Developers
CamPay Payment Gateway REST API was develop by CamPay with INNO DS as contributor to develop the WordPress plugin for Woocommerce
- WordPress 4.9 or greater is recommended
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CamPay Shortcode Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – 2021-04-10
*Dev – Development of the plugin
1.1 – 2023-04-15
*Miscellaneous – update of stable tag