Call Tracker makes it radically simple to setup tracking numbers and get analytics data you need
so you can focus on what’s working and stop spending on what’s not. This plugin makes it easy to integrate Call Tracker Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) with your WordPress site.
With our DNI integration setup on your website, you’ll be able to harness the full power of our call tracking to target visitors based on different traffic sources, landing pages, campaigns, and also keywords with our number pools.
To get started with the Call Tracker plugin, you’ll need an active Call Tracker Account which are Free to Setup, you’ll only pay for what you use. Tracking numbers cost $4 per month and 4¢ per minute for calls.
Benefits of Dynamic Number Insertion
- Hassel Free Call Tracking – DNI drastically simplifies managing tracking numbers shown on your website allowing you to manage them from your Call Tracker Account and not on your website.
- Target Source Channels – Specific visitor targeting based on search engine, organic or paid search, referring domain, campaign parameters, landing page, and direct visitors.
- Google Adwords Integration – Our Google Adwords integration is built on top of our DNI to work seemlessly together.
- Learn more about Call Tracker – https://calltracker.io
- Questions about getting start? Email our team at email@example.com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the
Call Trackerpage from inside the Settings menu
- Where can I find my API Key?
Your API Key can be found on your company settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“CallTracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix bug that caused DNI script to not load in some cases.
- Add setting to control CloudFlare Rocket Script support.
data-cfasync="false"to DNI script so that CloudFlare Rocket Script does not break the DNI script.
- Remove jQuery since WordPress enqueues it’s own.
- Initial plugin release.