Callback Request was created to allow for a quick and easy way to add a call back request form to your website using a simple shortcode.
The form asks for the following details for the user:
- Name - Phone Number - Most suitable time for callback
Once the user fills in the form and clicks on the request callback button an email will be sent to your email address showing you the details of the request.
By doing this it allows you to quickly add this task as a reminder to your phone or email client so you can easily get in touch with your prospective client at a time that suits them.
Along with the front end form there is a small backend configuration which allows you to set the following information:
- The email address to send reminders from. - Your email address to send the reminders to. - The email subject.
The backend also gives you some simple styling information to allow you to set the colours of the request button using simple colour pickers to fit in with your website and also set the alignment of the request callback button.
callback-requestfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress – Look for Callback Request and click activate.
- Go to the plugin settings page and enter your settings, then click Save Settings.
- Place ‘[callback_shortcode]’ into any of your posts to display the form.
I understand how this works and I am sure based on the reviews that is a fantastic plugin but I need this to work a little differently and I am asking you if it’s possible to make that happen.
I am building a project website where members posts a request and other members post a reply stating they can complete/do that request.
This is what I need (would like): I want exactly this to work from the front end for members how post a request which means this would have to work something like this.
Member clicks on (create post) and fills in post details within provided options and entering their email address if they want to use this option (or have it automatically linked to each members email addresses when they register would also work which then would mean they would need a check-box if they choose to use it) and on the front end other members that reply to do the task could also request a callback if they want more details supplying the same details you have already there.
So really the only alteration would be to the back end to attach it to all members email address as they register attach it to the create posts page (best option so it could be used with any plug-in) would be using a shortcode.
Anyway that’s how I see this working and it would be super fantastic if I could have something like that on my website.
let me know if you can make this happen and if there would be any costs involved if you can.
Also a great idea for an extra plug-in for you as well.
Contributors & Developers
“Callback Request” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Russian Translation.
- Added more styling options for Callback Request Button.
- Created function for mail.
- Added a settings menu icon to fit in with WP 3.8.
- Added the ability to include the name, number and time of the person requesting the callback to the email subject.
- Added support for translations.
- Created German Translation.
- Created French Translation.
- Added CSS style to success message after callback is requested as seen in screenshots.
- Changed the way CSS and JS files are called up for use in the plugin.
- Added uninstaller to remove all options from database if plugin is deleted.
- Initial Release.