Customize what kind and where your ‘Call To Action’ box should be located.
Forget trying to attract an audience through interruption-based marketing (popups, slide-ins, bars, random text, etc.). It doesn’t work. Visitors would sooner leave than be bombarded by those kind of ads.
This plugin is what you’ve been searching for and features everything you need to customize to your taste.
At its core, this plugin was designed to flow with your blog theme and provide your audience with a ‘call to action’ when they get to the end of your blog post. Obviously, you want them to “do something” after they have read your post, right?
Be sure to follow Taylor Marek on Twitter if you need support!
- Where do I get the professional version?
- Where do I go for support?
- Will this only show up on blog posts?
Yes. It can also be displayed on pages
- Can I change the colors?
Yes, you can change between red, white, yellow, light blue, light green, and transparent.
- How many boxes can I make?
- Do you have videos I can watch?
Yup, over at our Youtube channel we have an installation videos, a features video, and hope to have more up soon.
http://youtube.com/calltoactionplugin is our link.
Dont waste your time. I dont have much to spare for this ah.
- More Color Options
- Fixing of certain bugs
- and more!
- Refresh of Admin Page
- Correction of Readme File
- Complete Facelift
- Create Unlimited Boxes
- More Background Color options
- Added the Font Color Option.
- Added SEO ‘DoFollow’ capabilities to Link URL and Link Title.
- Added ‘Transparent’ Background Color option.
- Added Text Font Option.
- Added the GPL license I forgot to add in the first release.
- Added several background color options for the box (red, white).
- Plugin introduced in all its glory.