Adds a widget that display a simple calculator.
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /calculator/ folder and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /calculator/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins).
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
To add the widget: Go to Appearance > Widgets, add the widget to the sidebar of your choice and save.
To use the shortcode: Simply add [calculator] to your posts or your pages.
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please go to the Calculator WordPress plugin homepage and leave a comment to let me know.
Contributors & Developers
“Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility check with WordPress 3.8.1
- Integrating French localization
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.2
- Improved XHTML compliance
- Minor localization work
- New [calculator] shortcode
- Initial release