Cachify optimizes your page loads by caching posts, pages and custom post types as static content. You can choose between caching via database, on the web server’s hard drive (HDD), or—thanks to APC (Alternative PHP Cache)—directly in the web server’s system cache. Whenever a page or post is loaded, it can be pulled directly from the cache. The amount of database queries and PHP requests will dramatically decrease towards zero, depending on the caching method you chose.
- Works with custom post types.
- Caching methods: DB, HDD, APC and Memcached.
- “Flush Cache” button in the WordPress toolbar.
- Ready for WordPress Multisite.
- Optional compression of HTML markup.
- White lists for posts and user agents.
- Manual and automatic cache reset.
- Automatic cache management.
- Dashboard widget for cached objects.
- Settings for Apache and Nginx servers.
- Extendability via hooks/filters.
Für eine ausführliche Dokumentation besuche bitte das Cachify-Wiki.
- Community support via the support forums on wordpress.org
- We don’t handle support via e-mail, Twitter, GitHub issues etc.
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Pull requests for documented bugs are highly appreciated.
- If you think you’ve found a bug (e.g. you’re experiencing unexpected behavior), please post at the support forums first.
- If you don’t know how to install a plugin for WordPress, here’s how.
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- APC 3.1.4 or greater (optional)
- Memcached in Nginx (optional)
Once I figured out that in addition to the memcached package I also needed the PHP library (duh!, php-pecl-memcached in my case with CentOS 7), it worked flawlessly with the nginx configuration provided in the wiki.
The beauty and simplicity of this plugin are amazing!
Extremely lightweight and with a fast configuration, provides us an incredible result in the page loading.
Many thanks to the developer for this gem!
The key features of this plugin is simple interface without a lot of ads, support the APC and Database storage and clean file structure. Also it doesn’t create a lot of files and directories in wp-content directory.
Works as expected and speeds up website. Easy to use. Recommended!
Great Plugin. Fast to install and easy to use. I had a question and received a fast support. THX
Contributors & Developers
“Cachify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes caching for mixed HTTPS and HTTP setups
- Fixes an issue with the icon styling in the admin toolbar
- Ensures compatibility with the latest WordPress version
- New: Generated a POT file
- New: Added German formal translation
- Updated, translated + formatted README.md
- Updated expired link URLs in plugin and languages files
- Updated plugin authors
- Fix: Parameter-Rückgabe beim Filter
- Großzügige Anwendung des Filters
- Fix für die Meldung “Call to undefined function is_plugin_active_for_network” in WordPress-Multisite
- Werkzeugleiste: Anzeige des “Cache leeren” Buttons im Frontend der Website
- Werkzeugleiste: Steuerung der Anzeige des “Cache leeren” Buttons via Hook
For the complete changelog, check out our GitHub repository.