This plugin lets WooCommerce users to purchase coupons as any other product. Sellers can define coupons to be sold as any others products. Coupons may be automatically generated and delivered to customers as PDF attachments.
NOTE: this plugin is not yet compatible with PHP8
WooCommerce Coupons can be purchased like any other product.
Fully customizable coupon PDF can be designed in the WP Editor, using the Media Manager.
The PDF can include placeholders, such as [coupon_code], [coupon_expire_date], [coupon_issue_date] and [coupon_amount].
After the purchase, coupons can be generated and activated automatically or manually.
Coupon PDF’s are integrated into the list of coupons within WooCommerce.
Developer is friendly 🙂 and open for your requests.
Support and new feature requests:
The main repository is on:
You can checkout the Source Code with:
git clone https://calantas.org/bw-coupon/
This BW Coupon plugin is the beginning of an alternative way to purchase products online, via coupons instead money.
How to setup
= 1. Click BW Coupon Settings, under the WooCommerce menu =
2. Basic setup of the BW Coupon plugin
1. Select between
* Generate coupons mannually
* Generate coupons automatically on complete order status
* Generate coupons automatically on processing order status
Define the content and layout of the coupon delivery email
- [order_id] – available in the editor view mode
- [customer] – available in the editor view mode
Define email address for test emails
Click “Send test e-mail” button to verify and confirm the coupon delivery email format and features
Click save to store the configuration
3. Basic setup of a coupon product to be sold
1. Select ‘Product is a coupon’, to define details within the dropdown sheet
2. Enter the amount of the coupons in the stock to be sold
3. Define how long the coupon will be valid (from the time of purchase).
4. Within the visual tab, you can access more placeholders and test the PDF layout
5. Click each placeholder to insert them to the email template
7. Any standard coupon WooCommerce settings are available within the editor
4. Purchased coupons are listed in the WooCommerce Coupons view
5. Coupon purchase orders are listed in the WooCommerce Orders view
1. Click the order to see coupon details
2. Click the eye-symbol to preview the coupon PDF
3. Click the envelope-symbol to resend the coupon email
Please join and help to improve the poject. You can contact me via the Kallithe repository platform, at https://calantas.org/bw-coupon/
GNU General Public License v3.0 –
Source code for the admin section
Entry point for WordPress
Git Source Repository
Control system software
list of files and folders ignored by GIT
Control system software
Source reused by the plugin
Language translations files
Third party PHP libraries
Important Leagal Doc
Markdown readme-file for Source Control System
Source Control system
Converted from README.md to a WordPress readme-file
Script to convert the README.md to wordrpess readme.txt
Shell script to start a webserver to review the Readme.md in a browser
Plugin uninstaller file for WordPress
Docs and screenshots how to use the plugin
- Logo (Cherubs from the Sistine Madonna) from Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino
- Text from email@example.com
Below you can find code examples and explanations of how to get started with the project.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BW Coupon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Imported Media Image files can now have a relative path, the plugin will rewrite them to add a full URL.