The Cloudways WordPress Migrator plugin automates WordPress migration(s) from any other hosting provider to Cloudways, the World’s Easiest Cloud Hosting Platform. The only requirement from your end is to provide the Cloudways SFTP details to the Plugin. Sit back and relax as the Migrator does the tedious work for you!
This tool saves valuable time for all kinds of website owners.
• You don’t need in-house technical experts to manage the complicated procedure of migrating your websites to the Cloudways Cloud Platform.
• Your website themes and plugins are preserved with utmost care.
• Focus your efforts on time-critical projects, instead of spending hours on manual migrations.
• Database values are updated automatically, providing seamless transition to the Cloudways Platform.
• All product pages, themes, and customer records are moved to Cloudways easily.
• Minimum downtime to ensure your sales are affected as little as possible. There’s no faster way to move an ecommerce site!
Small and Medium Enterprises
• The Cloudways WordPress Migrator is best for SMEs who don’t have the resources to employ specialists to handle their website migration.
• Search Engine Rank Positions (SERP) won’t fall. Your SEO links stays intact. So, there will be no adverse effects on SEO.
• It’s as easy as 1-2-3! The Cloudways Platform specializes in serving SMEs, as does this plugin.
• Your widgets and customizations stay in one piece.
• All your ad codes, referral codes, and media files integrated into your posts will be transferred without any breakage.
* Please Note *
This plugin will only migrate your site to Cloudways. This will not migrate you to any other host.
If you're going to the Cloudways platform their migration tool works great.
Downloaded this plugin to do a quick migration within cloudways servers. All indicators showed that the migration completed succesfully however it did not. I just cloned the application into the server and made the necessary changes. It does mention it is in beta stage , so I stick with 3 stars. May use it again , if it works will revise my rating
- Removed bv_manage_site
- Updated asym key
- Better integrity checking
- Woo Commerce Dynamic sync support
- Manage sites straight from BlogVault dashboard
- Changing dynamic backups to be pull-based
- Using dbsig based authentication
- Adding support for GLOB based directory listings
- Adding support for PHP 5 style constructors
- Adding DB Signature and Server Signature to uniquely identify a site
- Adding the stats api to the WordPress Backup plugin.
- Sending tablename/rcount as part of the callback
- Adding app folder as a field
- First release of Cloudways Migration Plugin