This plugin let’s you display a small badge which shows your Buzzom profile. Basically it’s the default Buzzom badge without the hassle of pasting codes on your website.
Stuff which is shown on the badge:
- Your twitter profile picture
- Your recent 3 tweets
- Link to your twitter profile
- Your location
- Your short profile description
What you can do with this plugin:
- Change the user whose profile is shown on your blog
- Drag and drop to change the badge position
- Configure whether you want the mini badge or the normal one
If you have more questions or suggestions, you can reply me on twitter @arunpattnaik or read on for my contact links.
Just install this plugin as any other wordpress plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widget section and configure it to your username
- What is a buzzom badge?
Please visit www.buzzom.com to see what Buzzom is.
- Why does it show arunpattnaik’s profile instead of mine?
Because you missed the 3rd step in the “Installation” section. You need to go to the widgets section in admin end to configure it to display your profile instead of mine.
Contributors & Developers
“Buzzom Badge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first draft version of the plugin.
- Fixed the random width bug.