Get Support: email@example.com
Google Buzz enable your blog. Make it easy for your visitors to share your blog content on fastest growing social hub – Google Buzz.
BuzzRoll Plugin shows Google Buzz Button with Comment Count on each blog post. BuzzRoll also shows Google Buzz Comments on each blog post.
6 Google Buzz buttons. Want more options? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show Google Buzz Button –
Next to Post Timeor
before Post Contentor
after Post Content
- Show Google Buzz Comments –
after post contentor
after comment form
6 Google Buzz buttonsto choose from
- Popup window for quick sharing on Google Buzz
- Option to manually position Google Buzz Button and Google Buzz Comments. Check installation instructions.
How is this different from Buzz button by Google:
- BuzzRoll offers 6 button styles, while Google offers only 1
also shows commentsfrom Google Buzz on your blog, while Google’s solution does not
Check out our other plugins that you will find extremely useful:
- Social Discussions: show popularity of your blog posts on Social Networks including Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, Yahoo, and bit.ly. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-discussions/
- Social Stats: track your blog activity on social networks – monthly/weekly/daily, and track your popular posts. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-stats/screenshots/
- Network Publisher: auto publish your blog posts to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Yammer, Identi.ca, and MySpace. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/network-publisher/
- Retweeters: shows Twitter users who recently tweeted links from your blog. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/retweeters/
- Upload buzz-roll.zip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory and unzip it.
- Activate the Plugin from “Manage Plugins” window
- Activate Features: From the WordPress Plugins side-menu bar, click on the “Buzz-Roll” Plugin link. Once there, choose the required options and click on “Update Options” button.
Manual positioning of features on template:
- Google Buzz Button:
<?php buzzroll_load_comment_count(); ?>(example: You can add this to index.php template)
- Google Buzz Comments for each blog post:
<?php buzzroll_load_link_comments(); ?>(example: You can add this to single.php template)
Contributors & Developers
“Buzz Roll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changed post url to Buzz url
- First release