This official BuySellAds.com WordPress plugin gives you simple ways to insert your BSA ad code, including BSA Widgets and RSS/mobile advertisements.
- Download and install the plugin in the
- Activate the plugin in WordPress.
- Go to
BuySellAds->Settingsand insert your Site Key.
- Display your Ad Zones via the Widgets menu found at
- If you don’t want to use Widgets, you can add the STEP 2 code from your Ad Code page in the specific location that you want each zone to appear.
- Is this plugin PHP5 only?
Contributors & Developers
“BuySellAds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed other WP 4.5 deprecation issues and small PHP notices
- Updated constructors to PHP 5-style in BSA_Widget
- Insert step-one code via wp_head, deprecate wp_body_open
- Text changes, including additional highlighting of the BSA WP plugin tutorial
- Remove English es_ES translation
- Prevent whitespace from making its way into the site key or zoneid values.
- Only allow Admin level users or greater to view and edit the plugin settings
- Remove an unnecessary trim call
- Add rel=’nofollow’ to RSS links
- Fix default homepage value if configuration file isn’t reachable.
- Add the ability to detect and display specific ads in Posts for iPhones, iPads, iPods or Android devices.
- Add the ability to disable the ‘Advertise Here’ text in the RSS feed.
- Corrected network name for private labels in RSS ads.
- Added a
p> wrapper around RSS ad image.
- RSS Ads. Add the ability to render ads at the top or bottom of a RSS feed item.
- Abstracted features for private labels.
- Fixed an empty array
- Fixed caching issue for json configuration
- Removed a deprecated PHP function call
- Dead code removal
- Added support for private labels
- Removed Backfill
- First Release 7/19/2010