Easily create all different kinds of buttons for your WordPress site. Insert buttons anywhere in your site - page/post editor, sidebars, template files. No coding is required. It is all done in a nice and easy interface.
- Button Title
- Open in a new window
- Font Icon Type
- Icon Position
- Background color
- Border color
- Title color
- Icon URL
- Custom CSS Class
Insert Buttons Anywhere in your site
Basically buttons can be inserted anywhere in your site
- Page/post WYSIWYG editor by using the buttion in the editor
- In sidebars by using the OTW Shortcode Widget
- In template files by using the button's shortcode and WP do_shortcode function
If you need to further style a button here are your options:
- Each button shortcode has it's unique CSS class that can be used to style all buttons.
- Create a new class for each instance of a button shortcode in its interface so you can style it individually.
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards.
Full version of the plugin
Upgrade to the full version of Content Manager |
- Custom Responsive Layouts - Build in Seconds
- Front-end Editor - Edit your layouts and content in the front-end of your site
- 40+ Shortcodes with add/edit Interface, Custom and Imported Shortcodes
- Insert Shortcodes Anywhere - Layouts, Page Editor, Sidebars, Template files
- Insert Sidebars Anywhere - Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- WordPress Widgets Anywhere - Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- Content Sidebars
- Support and Updates
- Zero Coding Required
Follow on Twitter |