This plugin does 4 things:
- Add an indication of being currently open or closed, like on Facebook.
- Show your business hours on your website.
- Support conditional logic: show content only when open or closed.
- All of this supports multiple business locations.
Just enter your location(s) and opening times in the settings page, and use the provided shortcodes or widgets.
More info is here
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- WordPress 3.7 or higher
- Shortcode to display business hours
- Widget to display business hours
- Shortcode to display if you’re currently open/closed
- Widget to display if you’re currently open/closed
- Shortcode to display content only when you’re open
- Shortcode to display content only when you’re closed
- Choose your prefered time zone
- Display times in 12 or 24 hour format
- Enter multiple locations for more businesses (up to 3)
- Include holiday hours
- Include vacation hours
- Highlight the current day
- Multi language support: NL, GR, EN, DE, ES, IT, FR, BG, SE, SK included
Displaying opening times
- Show the opening hours in a table
- Show the opening hours inline
- Consolidate the output: group days with the same opening hours
- Show/hide holiday hours
- Show/hide vacation hours
- Highlight the current day
Currently open/closed Indication:
- Edit the “we’re currently open” message
- Edit the “we’re currently closed” message
- Include the current time in the output
- Include the current day in the output
- Add an opening/closing soon warning like “hurry, we’re closing in 35 minutes”
- Caching features (coming soon)
- SEO features (coming soon)
- Enter unlimited multiple locations for more businesses
- Multiple time slots/day for when you close at noon
- Premium support
- Receive updates & bugfixes
- Show abbreviated days in outputs
- Only show today’s opening times
- Customize output with line breaks & separators
- Set how many minutes in advance to show opening/closing soon warning
- Does these shortcodes need extra options?
Yes, at least 1. You should give it a ‘location’ attribute. If you don’t, the first location is used.
Exactly what I was looking for. I'm using the pro version.
This plugin solved my clients request perfectly. It allows multiple locations and some layout customization. You can also insert the plugin snippet into your theme files with php - very easy to do. Also, the support for this plugin is above an beyond. The plugin author, Maarten is very prompt in replying to any reported issues and quickly creates fixes and/or updates. If you are in need of business hours plugin that can be easily updated by regular users using the admin panel, this is the one.
- Added Slovak language to translations
- Verified WP 4.7.1 compatibility
- Getting rid of closure in favor of normal function. This disables warnings for some versions of WP.
- Finally added 2 widgets to display (a) your business hours and (b) indication of being currently open/closed.
- UI changes.
- Fixed php warning ‘invalid foreach’.
- Added Bulgarian language (special thanks to D. Stoykow)
- Addition upon 1.8.2
- Fixed an issue with PHP 5.3/5.4 versions.
- Fixed an issue where some WooCommerce websites had a faulty system status.
- Rewritten frontend
- Updated languages
- Added Swedish language
- Bugfix: when you aren’t open for a few days, the frontend gave a silent error.
- Proper support for the shortcodes in widgets.
- Remove array literals to support php version 5.3.
- Update documentation.
- Fix bug with ifopen/ifclosed shortcodes for multiple locations.
- Fixed a bug where do_shortcode() doesn’t show content.
- Added a help tab with shortcodes info.
- shortcodes can now override dashboard settings via attributes.
- Added various new functionality for displaying opening hours.
- Bugfix where holidays couldn’t be denoted as ‘closed’.
- Bugfix between Woocommerce and this plugin.
- Added more CSS classes for your styling needs.
- Ability to print a consolidated (= shortened) opening hours table.
- Reorganized and added some settings.
- Small bugfixes
- Added [mbhi_ifclosed] shortcode
- Added [mbhi_ifopen] shortcode
MAJOR CHANGE — You’ll have to redo your settings!
- Added locations
- Added vacation/holiday exception
- Changed settings screen
- Added more settings
- Added a new shortcode to display a location’s business hours table
- Code enhancements
- Approximation: include a different sentence when your business is almost opening/closing.