A plugin that lets you manage users across all your sites from one place on a multisite install.
If you’d like to check out the code and contribute, join us on GitHub. Pull requests are more than welcome!
- Upload the
bulk-user-managementfolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The following filters will let you customize the plugin:
bulk_user_management_blogs– array of sites that can be managed
bulk_user_management_parent_page– sets parent page
bulk_user_management_admin_users– array of users by id that the plugin is active for
bulk_user_management_admins_by_username– array of users by username that the plugin is active for
- Why are there no FAQs?
Because you haven’t asked one yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adds a screen option for number of users per page
- Makes it more obvious when an ajax action is loading
- Doesn’t allow current user to remove themself
- Fix fatal error in PHP 5.2
- Initial Release