Allows user to create up to 20 pages or posts at a time, choosing title, slug, parent, template, status, format, and content via the default WordPress Editor.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
/bulk-page-maker/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Does this support posts also?
Yes! Native post and post format support was added in version 1.1.
- Does this support custom post types as well?
Not at this time, but version 2.0 will support custom post types.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Page Maker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Fixed missing admin menu link on non-multisite installations.
- Adds “(Optional)” text to field label for Slug column.
- Adds default WordPress styling for success message.
- Code cleanup.
- Adds support for native post type, including post formats.
- Updates description to include posts as well as pages.
- Updates tags to include posts and bumps stable tag to 4.4.
- Updates FAQs and descriptions.