- Generate Thumbnails from all the images by asynchronous processing.
- Generate Thumbnails from select the images by asynchronous processing.
- If you are an administrator, it will generate thumbnails for all images, otherwise it will generate thumbnails for the images owned by each user.
The following plugin adds a function for generating thumbnails.
- Select the thumbnails and functions to disable it. Disable Generate Thumbnails
- Specify the ratio of thumbnails generation. Ratio Thumbnails Size
bulk-generate-thumbnailsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Generate Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Bulk Generate Thumbnails” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Bulk Generate Thumbnails” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed potential security issue.
Fixed a pagination problem when searching for text.
Added support for selective generation.
Added support for per-user generation.
Supported WordPress 5.6.
Fixed problem of metadta.
Fixed a problem with error output.
Changed to asynchronous processing.
Fixed clear cron schedules issue.
Fixed timeout check issue.