Save time when reorganizing or cleaning up content: Bulk Change post types and taxonomies.
Bulk Change is a massive time-saver when you need to reorganize your content. Want to make pages of all posts that you tagged with a particular keyword? With Bulk Change you can do it with a few clicks. No need to go through them one by one!
Bulk Change works with all (custom) post types and taxonomies and seamlessly integrates into your WordPress installation. You will find it under tools after installation.
- Change posts into pages, tags into categories and every combination of post types and taxonomies is possible.
- You can also add or delete any of these attributes in bulk.
- Save loads of time when reorganizing your page or cleaning up your content.
- Handpick what you do not want to change, remain flexible.
Bulk Change is useful both for major work on your page and for cosmetic corrections. That is, you can make a news site out of your blog as well as simply cleaning up your tags. The most important is that you do not have to do either by hand anymore.
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to let me know about it on http://www.hmayaktigranyan.com .
This plugin sponsor is http://www.huridocs.org/
- Go to “Tools”->”Bulk posts change”
- First select filters and click search (like if you want change posts from category A to category B select in top category A)
- Select posts which you want to change (select posts which you wnat to change)
- In bottom select change parameters and apply action (in bottom select category B ,action to perform and than click Apply)
Thanks! Just bulk converted a pile of imported MovableType data (reassigning categories to Pages, moving stuff between post categories). Saved me a ton of time.
- Initial features