Allows you to add the Buffer Button to your blog. Read more.
You should be able to easily install this straight from the plugins directly by searching for “Buffer”. To install manually:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Buffer Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix: issue with the “below” option and the option to not show the button on your homepage.
- Bug fix: issue with the “below” option and excerpts.
- Bug fix: there was an issue when you chose to only display the button at the bottom of your posts.
- Bug fix: custom CSS was not being saved correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the options page would not load for WordPress installations in subdirectories.
- Fixed a problem where the plugin would display “Buffer” in text before all your posts.
- New option: choose whether you want the button both above and below your posts, only above, or only below.
- New option: optionally choose to only display the button on individual posts (not on your blog home page).
- New option: customise the CSS added to the button (recommended for advanced users only).
- First release. This is an early release to gather feedback for changes which we are sure we will need to make.
- Allows you to place the Buffer button on your blog posts.
- Allows you to choose which type of button count style you’d like (horizontal (small), vertical (big) or none).
- Allows you to choose the Twitter @username which is mentioned.