- Add Open Graph metadata to your site for improved sharing in Facebook and other social networks.
- Select featured comments to highlight interesting conversations.
- Add Twitter’s JS for Tweet and follow buttons, intents, and @Anywhere.
- Ingest tweets that link to your site as comments on the post they link to.
- Add Facebook’s JS SDK as used by the social plugins.
- Adds a Facebook combined like button and facepile widget.
- Add the Facebook recommendations widget to show what other people are reading on your site.
- Includes a Facebook comments widget.
- Optionally ingest from the Facebook comments widget as WordPress-native comments on the post.
The bSocial plugin is derived from bSuite and includes many of the social features and none of the cruft from that plugin. See the whole family of bSuite plugins.
In the WordPress.org plugin repo
This plugin is on Github: https://github.com/misterbisson/bsocial
- Place the plugin folder in your
wp-content/plugins/directory and activate it.