BrowserStack gives you live, web-based browser testing with instant access to all desktop and mobile browsers.
This plugin borrows heavily from the BrowserStack integration on Codepen.io.
- Local testing with web tunnels.
- Submit a pull request on Github
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Add the
browserstackdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I installed the plugin but I don’t see it
The BrowserStack button is visible at the top of every page of your website. It is hidden in the admin section though, since it doesn’t make any sense to open up your admin pages in BrowserStack.
Contributors & Developers
“Browsertest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Remember last chosen browser/OS.
- Basic version of the plugin.