– Update for compatibility with WordPress 2.9
– Corrected readme file.
– Features of the first version of this plugin include the ability to turn the plugin on and off and to specify a separate stylesheet.
Installing Browser Specific CSS is very easy and do not require any template modification in most cases. Just follow these steps:
- Upload the folder ‘browser_specific_css’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Under “settings” you will see a “Browser Specific CSS” link that you can click on to access the Browser Specific CSS Plugin settings. This screen will give you a list of browser specific css selectors that you can begin to use in your stylesheet(s)
- How does this plugin work?
- What is a CSS Selector?”
A CSS Selector is a basic stylesheet concept. If you don’t understand CSS this plugin probably isn’t for you.
Contributors & Developers
“Browser Specific CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors