Must have plugin for bridge blogs and websites. Easily insert bridge deals and
symbols into your articles. Main futures
– replace !c, !d, !h, !s with bridge symbols in
– post excerpts
– post texts
– easily insert board diagrams into your posts (but they will be filtered out
of post exceprts
thanks for michzimny (http://www.michzimny.pl) for help with regex.
Just click install 🙂
- How to insert suit symbols?
It’s simple. Just insert into your text !c for clubs, !d for diamonds, !h for hearts and !s for spades – just like using BBO Chat.
- What about styling?
If you now a bit css, you can edit bridgehelper css to suit your needs. If not, wait for an update – there will be a possibility to set custom styles through the dashboard.
- How to insert a board diagram?
Write in your text:
[deal nr=’25’ hand=”A542.A32.A10865.K;.K8654.QJ10.Q7432;KJ109.QJ.K98753.J]
Above will result in:
– board diagram with board number 25, vulnerabilities and dealer set accordingly
– hands above are separated by semicolon (;) and suits by full stops (.)
– North’s hand:
– East’s hand:
S: – (notice starting with .)
– South’s hand”
– West’s hand with remaining 13 cards
If you want to provide only partial board diagram (e.x. endplay), you have to enter at least one of west’s cards.
Contributors & Developers
“Bridge Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- quick fix of some minor bugs
- proper readme
- filters for excerpts and comments
- cleaned up code, I’ll never do something like that again 🙂
Inserting a deal
– clean up messy code 🙂
– partial deals
– clean up post excerpts
– params in dashboard
First stable version
Bridge symbols only
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>